By using the services and/or products of Print-Online you agree to the terms of service as set out below.
1. All quotations given are estimates only and may be subject to change upon viewing customerss final artwork or exact spefications. Quotations will be confirmed with the customer before we proceed with any order. All quotes are E&OE and in the unlikely event where Print Online has made a mistake on the quotation with regards to any pricing or specification Print Online reserves the right to cancel the order and fully refund the customer any deposits made.
2. The product or service delivered shall be according to the specifications as detailed on our price lists, quotations and/or invoices. If a client has specific requirements these should be clearly mentioned and confirmed by us as we shall only be responsible to produce products and services as described and specified in these document.
3. Turnaround times as published on this website is estimates only and exact delivery times must be confirmed on order as turnaround time on orders may change somewhat due to a variety of factors including but not limited to special paper orders, special finishing requirements, size of order etc.
4. Whilst all effort is made to keep colours as accurate as possible - there are various factors that may cause slight variations in colour - and therefore a 100% colour accuracy cannot be guaranteed.
5. All completed print orders are couriered to the customer free of charge through any of our contracted third party couriers. In the event of large parcels or where customers are located in outlying areas these orders may be sent on an economy service - which may take on average 2-4 days as opposed to the next (week) day delivery of most of our parcels.
6. It shall be the responsibility of the client to check the parcel received from the couriers as to whether or not it has been manhandled at all. All goods and packaging is sent by us in good order and if any parcel is received that is damaged it shall be the clients responsibility to make a clear note of such on the waybill before signing that he/she has received it in good order and immediately thereafter inform Print-Online thereof.
7. All couriers used by Print-Online has a track record for reliability in keeping with the terms of their delivery service. However in isolated cases unforeseen circumstances such as vehicles that are hijacked or aeroplanes that could not take off due to weather conditions are all factors completely out of our control and we cannot take responsibility for the late delivery of such orders.
8. All orders placed, invoiced and where such have been paid for partially or fully by the customer shall be considered fixed orders and shall not be refunded under any circumstances. The customer may cancel certain items and use such credit for any other product and/or services.
9. Where the customer may have a any grievances with regards to any of the products and/or services rendered such grievances should be communicated to Print-Online in writing. If such grievance -whether this be print or design quality, delayed deliveries or any related matter be found reasonable, Print-Online shall take any necessary actions to rectify such problems, but this shall not constitute grounds for cancellation of orders or refunds under any circumstances.
10. Where any graphical design services is done for the customer -all proofs shall be done electronically. It shall be the responsibility of the customer to ensure that he/she has verified all details (i.e. names, telephone numbers etc) to be correct as we do not take responsibility for any spelling mistakes and/or omissions after the customer has approved the design. Our printers generally reproduce colours on screen quite accurately but no colours can be guaranteed to be 100% accurate to how it displays on screen. Physical printed proofs can be send to the customer at additional charges. Where a Pantone colour is given by the customer we can more closely ensure the final colour to be as close as possible to the Pantone colour as supplied.
11. Logo Design packages shall cover traditional 2D graphical design only and does not cover 3D, Animation or Cartooning which shall be quoted for separately. Full ownership of the finalised logo concept shall be transferred to the customer providing any outstanding amounts due by the customer are settled. Where a customer requires a logo to be copyrighted this process and all costs involved shall be the responsibility of the customer. All logo design concepts that were done during the course of a logo design packages which were not selected for the final logo shall remain the property of Print-Online and the customer shall only be allowed to use the finalised logo. Logo packages not finalised after 12 months shall be considered finalised and no further design work shall be done after this without being charged for extra.
12. The terms and conditions as set out herein is subject to change and by no means all inclusive -any issue not particularly dealt with herein shall be dealt on a case by case basis -and unless written promises or guarantees have been made to the contrary, management shall make decisions on such issues at own discretion. Should you have a question as to our policy on any particular matter which were not addressed herein you are welcome to contact us to verify this before making use of any of our product and services.